If you need volunteers, this is the place to start!
Caring Choices is proud to partner with community-based organizations and nonprofits in Northern California and connect them to passionate volunteers!
Caring Choices is happy to help nonprofits, schools, community groups, religious, civic, and government organizations find volunteers for their events and activities.
Local volunteers are looking through opportunities posted on our website. Whether you have one time opportunities or ongoing needs, you can post information in our online database. Once uploaded, your projects will be posted into the largest volunteer search engine in the United States. Your volunteer projects will then be viewed by up to 4 million volunteers per month via additional national volunteer matching websites such as All for Good and Volunteer Match. California volunteers register to search by interest, skill, keyword and more!
We currently serve Butte, Glenn, Yuba, Sutter, Shasta, Tehama, Trinity Counties.
- Post opportunities and connect with volunteers online
- Track your organization’s volunteer history
- Easily communicate with volunteers to share opportunities, last-minute reminders, and special requirements prior to projects
- Collaborate with us for corporate volunteer projects and Days of Service
- And best of all, our service is free!
To Become a Partner:
1. Make sure you are eligible.
All Partner Organizations MUST meet the following criteria:
- Carry general liability insurance
- Not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual preference, national origin, age or non-related medical conditions or disabilities
We do not recruit or refer volunteers to:
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency
- Take part in political campaigns
- Take part indirectly religious activity or proselytizing
- Make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities
2. Confirm that your organization is not already registered.
Check our Partner Directory to make sure your organization is not already listed as an active partner. If you find your organization on the list or think an account may have been created in the past (but is perhaps no longer active), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update and reactivate your account.
3. Use our online system to register your organization and create an agency profile.
Once registered you will be able to post volunteer opportunities, request a volunteer team, approve and reject volunteer applicants and create long term volunteer opportunities.
Thank you! Someone will contact you shortly to discuss your volunteer needs.