Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Front Desk Helper in Clothing Dept- Sorting and Distribution
The Oroville Hope Center provides FREE clothing, coats, blankets, linens, and hygiene products to our guests that are homeless, and to families in need in our community! We allow guests to "shop" for items that they need in our clothing distribution area. We could really use your help!
Tuesday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Oroville Hope Center, helpers are needed for sorting, hanging, and helping to distribute clothing, coats and blankets.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 15 pounds from the ground up
- Ability to reach and bend ( To hang clothing )
- Ability to manage your time efficiently
- Good organizational skills
- Basic math and reading/writing skills ( Able to read, write, and count)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal one on one with our guests while treating them with respect and compassion.
- Sorting, folding, and hanging clothing, linens, and blankets
- Checking out our guests that are recieveing clothing:
- Checking guest's eligibility for services
- Couting, folding, and bagging clothing items
- Handing out food bags and hygiene products
- Putting together hygiene bags
- Assisting our front desk team in organizing and keeping the clothing distribution area clean and tidy.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: