Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Meal Prep ( To Go) and Distribution
The Oroville Hope Center is in need of volunteers to help with food preparation (sack lunches only during COVID19) and food distribution, Tuesday- Friday from 8am to 12pm.
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen setting
- Knowlege of good sanitation practices
- Organizational skills
- Manual dexterity ( Full use of hands )
- Good communication skills as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand for a prolonged period of time.
- Ability to greet our guests in a friendly, and positive manner.
- Basic cleaning and sanitizing skills
- Prepare sandwiches and assemble bagged lunches as part of a team
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, and other meal prep.
- Set up workstations and ingredients so that food can be prepared
- Maintain a clean and orderly prep area and kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, and taking out trash.
- Ensure that all food and other items are stored properly.
- Comply with sanitation guidelines.
- Perform other kitchen/ food prep duties as assigned.
- Distribute food bags to our guests using appropriate ppe ( mask, gloves etc...)
- Clean up and sanitize food prep areas after distribution
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: