Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Environmental Services / Janitorial
Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Oroville Hope Center, helpers are needed for general janitorial tasks and sanitizing, as well as some sorting/organizing.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds from the ground up
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Work well when supervisors are not present.
- Able to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies.
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment.
- Good organizational skills
- General cleaning of the building and keeping it maintained and in good condition.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Dusting and wiping of glass and other surfaces
- Cleaning and stocking of restrooms
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Breaking down boxes
- Sorting and Organizing
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: