HandsOn Connect provides a link for individuals, families, teams, and corporate groups to join together and engage in meaningful volunteer opportunities.
We strive to promote volunteerism and get people involved in their communities. HandsOn Connect does this in partnership with other organizations so we are working together to bring about long-lasting change in our communities. From motivating children to discover and learn, serving hot meals to low-income families, to caring for the environment, to large scale transformational projects, HandsOn Connect is responding to critical needs.
HandsOn Connect provides screened and supervised activities that serve to build capacity within nonprofits, schools, community groups, religious, civic, and government organizations. We're about empowering people to make a change. Join us…be part of the change!
We currently serve Butte, Glenn, Tehama, Shasta, Plumas, Lassen, Siskiyou, and Modoc Counties
HandsOn Connect is a technology working to improve lives and build a stronger, healthier, and safer community. Our goal is to meet critical community needs by engaging people with volunteer opportunities in collaboration with others.
- The community and people we serve are our top priority
- The services we provide reflect honesty and integrity
- We promote diversity and believe that serving together creates opportunities for people to appreciate the differences of others
- Through teamwork, we can achieve tangible results and effectively address community needs
- We value every individual’s capacity to make a difference and bring lasting change
- To promote and expand opportunities for voluntary service throughout our community
- To provide and support innovative leadership training
- To effectively gather volunteers in emergency relief situations
- To address important community needs by concentrating resources into engaging, well-planned, and meaningful community service projects
Sign up today!
Click on Sign-Up / Registration on the left menu to create your account on this site. After registering, you'll be able to search by interest, skill, keyword, and more for Volunteer Opportunities.